Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Green Jello Salad

It isn't Christmas or Thanksgiving without a jello salad. (Especially in Utah) : )Here is one of my favorites.

2 packages of green lime jello
1 container of cool whip
1 package of cream cheese
1 can of pineapple (drained)
2 c grapes (seeded and cut in half)
1 c peacans(optional)

Make the jello according the the package instructions. Put it into the refrigerator to set. Don't let it set completely probably only an hour. While it is setting get the other ingredients ready. put the cream cheese in the freezer. Then when it really cold cut it into little squares. Cut the pineapple into small pieces. Cut the grapes in half and deseed them. Chop up the pecans. When the jello has almost set up add the cool whip and stir well. Then add the other things and stir well. Put back in the fridge and let set up for at least 3 hours.

(My mom likes less cream cheese, my dad likes more cream cheese I tend to agree with my dad.)

No comments: